It’s sad how attached I am to my iPhone. The apps are a great way to pass time and — of course — it’s an easy way to keep in touch with family. Still, one of my very favorite features is Instagram. (I love my camera, but I don’t want to haul it everywhere!)
Here are some recent scenes I’ve shared on Instagram.
- The cats escaping the 100+ degree heat and enjoying some AC.
- Pretty Kansas sunflowers!
- Delicious Thai food from Lulu’s in Kansas City.
- The collage in our living room… Still coming together.
- A new maxi dress that I made.
- Reading material.
- My beautiful artwork. (Did you know I like sunflowers?)
- A fun shirt I picked up at the Lawrence Sidewalk Sale.
And a final picture, because I can’t leave out my favorite subject…
If you’re a fellow Instagram addict, follow me @Pursuit2health!
Or, if you don’t have Instagram, follow feed via my Facebook page.