First of all, I want to present my latest obsession: hummus nachos.
When it comes to midday meals, I’m pretty lazy. So, when I was able to combine being a bum with an awesomely delicious lunch, it was a win-win.
All it takes is some pita chips, cheese and hummus. Spread out the chips on a plate, melt the cheese over top and finish it off with a big dollop of hummus. Dip and go!
Now for some real meal ideas…
- A Splash of Vanilla: Spicy Mexican Wraps
- The Curvy Carrot: Roasted Berry and Brie Salad
- MJ’s Kitchen: Corn, Mushroom and Green Chile Tamales
- Avocado Pesto: Potenta With Roasted Vegetables and Feta
- Lisa is Cooking: Smoky Black Bean Chili With Vegetable Salsa
- Baked In: Loaded Thai Sweet Potatoes
Of note: I am vegetarian and Dan eats meat. Generally, I make vegetarian entrees with meat on the side.
What are you cooking this week?