After a summer of extreme heat, it’s about time that we get a break in the temperatures. How I’ve missed spending time outside!
Dan and I have been taking advantage of the cool nights by eating al fresco. It’s nice and enjoyable — until the animals start clamoring for food.
You win some, you lose some. (At least they’re cute.)
Now for some dinner ideas!
- Two Peas and Their Pod: Southwestern Pasta With Avocado Sauce
- Taste For Adventure: Portobello and Goat Cheese Sandwiches
- Girl Makes Food: Falafel Burgers
- Two Tarts: Herb and Quinoa Patties
- Veggie Num-Num: Lettuce Wraps With Carrots and Shredded Tofu
- Running to the Kitchen: Sweet Potato and Goat Cheese Puffs
Of note: I am vegetarian and Dan eats meat. Generally, I make vegetarian entrees with meat on the side.
What are you cooking this week?