This week, I noticed a big increase in the number of soup recipes on the food sites I check out. Seriously? I’m going to give these bloggers the benefit of the doubt and assume they all live in the Antarctic.
Here, in the scorching hot Midwest, I’m still craving lighter, cooler dishes.
If you’re like me, here are a few idea…
- Alis Whim: Stuffed Artichoke With Baby Beans
- Naturally Ella: Pesto and Potato Skillet
- Appetite for China: Mango Summer Rolls
- Lunch Box Bunch: BBQ Hasselback Tofu
- The Talking Kitchen: Fig and Garlic Pizza
- Veggieful: Sweet and Sour Tofu Recipe
Of note: I am vegetarian and Dan eats meat. Generally, I make vegetarian entrees with meat on the side.
What are you cooking this week?