This week, it went from 90+ degrees to downright chilly! I cannot even begin to tell you how happy that makes me. In fact, I almost didn’t mind running down the road trying to get Tracker back. (Apparently she’s a fan of the weather, too.)
That being said, I’m still not ready to swap my lighter summertime dishes for soup. Here are some tasty-looking dishes I hope to make soon…
- Cookie and Kate: Spicy Sun-Dried Tomato and Broccoli Pasta
- Feral Kitchen: Thai Tofu Tacos
- Healthier Steps: Baked Corn Fritters
- Humble Bean: Ramen Cabbage Salad
- The Fig Tree: Butternut Squash Nut Burgers
Of note: I am vegetarian and Dan eats meat. Generally, I make vegetarian entrees with meat on the side.
What are you cooking this week?