I’m running a little late for the Jayhawk’s second football game, but I just had to share these delicious-looking finds from the week. Enjoy!
- Eats Well With Others: Creamy Spinach and Avocado Pasta
- The Healthy Foodie: Roasted Beet, Sweet Potato and Avocado Salad
- Mix It Up: Peach, Ricotta and Arugula Pizza
- Fuss Free Cooking: Effortless Caprese Tart
- Vegan Yack Attack: Vegan Sloppy Joes
- The Realistic Nutritionist: Vegetarian Pot Pies
Of note: I am vegetarian and Dan eats meat. Generally, I make vegetarian entrees with meat on the side.
What are you cooking this week?