Big news for the day: It’s Tracker’s birthday! (More accurately, it’s the anniversary of the day Dan and I got her from the humane society. Because she came in as a lost dog, the veterinarians just guessed her age.)
We celebrated her birthday with a Dairy Queen pup cup.
She was one happy girl!
Now for food talk… After my indulgent vacation, it was nice to get back to healthier eating this week. I hope to continue the trend with a few of these dishes.
- The Gourmet Kitchen: Buttery Tarka Dahl
- The Moveable Feasts: Potato, Tabbouleh and Hummus Wrap
- Eat, Live, Love: Artichoke and Feta Tarts
- Avocado Pesto: Toasted Quinoa With Asian Flavors
- Naturally Ella: Roasted Veggie Tacos With Avocado Cream
- Gooseberry Mooseberry: Portobello Burgers With Roasted Onions
Of note: I am vegetarian and Dan eats meat. Generally, I make vegetarian entrees with meat on the side.
What are you cooking this week?