This week, there’s a lot of international variety with my picks: Some Indian-inspired naan, some Mexican-inspired tacos, some Greek-inspired salad and some Italian-inspired roasted vegetables!
I hope you enjoy and get some inspiration of your own…
- Never Home Maker: Veggie Wrap in Naan
- The Little Red House: Grilled, Stuffed Zucchini
- A Little Bit of Everything: Greek Salad Rolls
- The First Mess: Peachy Corn Tacos with Basil Slaw
- Cooking Bride: Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
- The Church Cook: Crispy Pea Cakes with Avocado Aioli
What are you cooking this week?
Of note: I am vegetarian and Dan eats meat. Generally, I make vegetarian entrees with meat on the side.