With anniversary celebrations and my mom and sister’s visit, this week has been kind of hectic. That didn’t leave me many opportunities to eat dinner at home. Even though it was nice to get out for some hassle-free dining, I am looking forward to spending a little bit more time in my own kitchen this week — especially with these great recipes for inspiration!
- Baked In: Individual Greek Pita Pizzas
- Every Day With Rachael Ray: Corn and Poblano Quesadillas
- Cookie + Kate: Sweet Corn Salad Wraps
- Grab a Plate: Cold Sesame and Peanut Noodle Salad
- Fat Free Vegan Kitchen: Curried Rice With Mango
- Simply Reem: Indian Pea Puffs in Wonton Wrappers
What are you cooking this week?
Of note: I am vegetarian and Dan eats meat. Generally, I make vegetarian entrees with meat on the side.
In other news, I am now accepting independent sponsors. Check out all of the details on my newly created “Sponsors” page and get them before they go. Best of all, there are five FREE “swap spots” that are sure to go fast. It’s also super easy to buy the ads, thanks to Passionfruit advertising services.