I tend to feel guilt during the winter when I don’t crave salads.
But, when summer rolls around, I definitely make up for it! This week’s menu includes three “regular” entrees and three salads. Actually a pretty good representation of what my summer meals are like.
- Lemon and Anchovies: Quinoa Cakes With Yogurt-Dill Dip
- Oh My Veggies: Caramelized Onion and Eggplant Tart
- Vegetarian Ventures: Corn and Feta Empanadas
- Storm and Sunshine: Caprese Israeli Couscous Salad
- Cookie + Kate: Stacked Tomato, Summer Veggie and Bread Salad
- Lunch Box Bunch: Mexi-Chopp Salad
Of note: I am vegetarian and Dan eats meat. Generally, I make vegetarian entrees with meat on the side.
What are you cooking this week?