I’m posting this “On the Menu” a bit early because I’m planning to unplug for the weekend. We’re going to visit family in Dallas and I really just want to be in the moment.
I’m particularly excited to spend time with my grandparents. My grandpa is just shy of 92 and my grandma is 88, so I feel very lucky to have had them in my life for so long. They’re strong, incredible people!
While I’m down in Dallas, we’ll likely be eating a lot of Tex-Mex. (Is there anything better?!) On Sunday, though, it’s back to reality. Here are a few dishes that are giving me dinner inspiration…
- Amy Bites: Lentil Soup
- Manu’s Menu: Pesto Lasagna
- Veggieful: Tandori Tofu Pizza
- Avocado Pesto: Mushroom Saute
- Gouda Monster: Truffled Mac and Cheese With Cauliflower
- This Can’t Be Vegan: Cherry-Chipotle Meatballs
Of note: I am vegetarian and Dan eats meat. Generally, I make vegetarian entrees with meat on the side.
What are you cooking this week?