Even though we are still one big step away from completing our deck, my thoughts have shifted to all the ways we’ll actually enjoy the space. And, whenever I look for design inspiration, I turn to my World Market.
The patio table Dan and I already from World Market, so these things are sure to complement it. (Especially the margarita mix — although, let’s be honest, I would find a way to pair that with anything.)
- Multicolor Rocco Margarita Glasses — I love the painted teal glass
- Refine Margarita Mix — all-natural ingredients and zero calories
- Classic Adirondack Chair — comfortable and match anything
- 7-Liter Glass Teardrop Tank — just enough to hold the margaritas
- Tudor Fire Pit — perfect for when the nights cool down
- Pagoda Blue Metal Accent Stool — brightens up the space
(I’ve been pinning these lovely pieces plus more World Market objects on my new Pinterest board. It’s aptly titled “World Market Love.”)
Although hanging out on the finished deck will feel like a mini-vacation, I’m also keeping my fingers crossed to win World Market’s Gourmet Getaway Sweepstakes.
Don’t squint. The World Market Gourmet Getaway includes…
- A trip for two to Santa Fe, New Mexico (a 5-day trip for two and includes airfare and hotel)
- Hands on Southwestern cooking class with a master chef
- Personally signed glossy cookbook
- Multicourse dinner at the acclaimed Geronimo
- Southwestern Foodie Tour with a cultural kick
- A $1,000 World Market gift card
** There will also be three runner-up prize winners who will each receive a $500 World Market gift card!
Be sure to apply before September 21. If you share the sweepstakes with five friends (via Facebook or email) then you get five bonus entries.
Just enter on World Market’s Facebook page. While you’re at it, be sure to also check out World Market’s other sites.