For whatever reason, food often takes center stage in my life.Here are a few of my favorite meals, recipes and revelations.
- The Great Grocery Reformation
- Camping cuisine
- Proof of relation
- When life takes away your chocolate…
- “Fudge” and other curse words
- Everything works out
- Lessons learned
- Modesty, schmodesty
- Fiance-approved stuffed mushrooms
- Brownies for peace
- #13: best cookies ever
- Exaggeration vs. No exaggeration
- Happiness beats skinniness
I like to think of this as a lifestyle blog, so that occasionally encompasses some random topics. Think of it as a grab-bag, with some fun topics inside!
- Be present
- My running stream of consciousness
- Flashback: high school dances
- How we met
- Oh, special day
- I would…
- I’m Irish, I promise!
- Survival mechanism
- Geekin’ Out
- Life can be tough
- A few confessions / Confessions, Part II
- Hit me with your best shot
- Most epic picture ever
- A full day in my life: Morning, Afternoon and Night
I’m a real person with ups and downs. This is my real journey to health.
- To count or not to count?
- Goals of a 17-year-old me
- Getting Married Young: Rebelling Against Society?
- 25 Lessons
- 25 things to do before I’m 25
- Introducing Tracker
- Gaining confidence
- My vegetarianism
- Me at 17 (and Marian at 17!)
- ABCs of me
- Instead of…
- 2010 in review
- Distance makes the heart grow fonder
- Reunited and it feels so good
- Beauty is personal
- Hindsight is 20/20
- Luckiest girl in the world
Working out is one of my top forms of stress relief. I keep it fun with different kinds of exercise as the occasional race.
- Lawrence Turkey Trot 5K (5K PR)
- WOW Run 5K
- Back It Up 5K Trail Race
- My First Trail Race
- Rock the Crossroads
- Lincoln Half-Marathon recap (Half-Marathon PR)
- Lawrence Half-Marathon recap
- Dallas Turkey Trot
- Waddell and Reed Half-Marathon
- Fargo Go Far Challenge
- Becoming a runner
- Rock wallin’
I’m a college student with a limited budget, but a huge desire to travel and see the world.
- Travel Log: Flint Hills
- Spring breaking
- Wandering for distraction, traveling for fulfillment
- Travel Log: Mayschloss Winery
- Travel Log: Berlin, Part I
- Travel Log: Berlin, Part II
- Travel Log: Cologne
- Travel Log: Holzkirchen
- Travel Log: Switzerland
- One Year Since: A Look Back on Germany
I kind of love blogs. But that should come as no surprise, right?
Still, there are a few elite blogs that I believe stand above all others in their amazingness…